Week 5
That's a (S')more!
On Friday night we made a bonfire in the garden and we have melted marshmallows. That was awsome. And I tried my first time ever S'more! It is incredibly good. This is the scheme I made for the recipe for anyone who (like me) had no idea what it was:
Of course the mashmallows have to be melted using the bonfire, it's a ritual.
The Eldorado Great Italian Festival
Ok. This is painful. But I try.


I think this festival is yet another opportunity to stuff you with fatty and sticky foods.
Overall the atmosphere was great, so many friendly guys everywhere. Everybody love Italy apparently! And everyone is nice in Reno!
Halloween Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes
This is fun. Basically every fall some company organize a run, at night, in some corn field. Oh and it's a maze! And since Halloween is coming, all along the way to the exit there will be people trying to get you scared.
Unfortunately we didn't book the tickets online before going there and we had to choose a plan B (which was awsome anyway): the Slaughterhouse at Greater Nevada Field. Same concept, but close environment.
On Friday night we made a bonfire in the garden and we have melted marshmallows. That was awsome. And I tried my first time ever S'more! It is incredibly good. This is the scheme I made for the recipe for anyone who (like me) had no idea what it was:
Of course the mashmallows have to be melted using the bonfire, it's a ritual.
The Eldorado Great Italian Festival
Ok. This is painful. But I try.
So in previous posts I wrote something about the obsession americans have with respect to Italy right? But a hole weekend dedicated to it!? The entire city was there. And I could not find a single true italian. But not a problem, you would say. Ok.
But FRIED RAVIOLI !?! This is abomination. This is insulting!

I think this festival is yet another opportunity to stuff you with fatty and sticky foods.
Overall the atmosphere was great, so many friendly guys everywhere. Everybody love Italy apparently! And everyone is nice in Reno!
Halloween Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes
This is fun. Basically every fall some company organize a run, at night, in some corn field. Oh and it's a maze! And since Halloween is coming, all along the way to the exit there will be people trying to get you scared.
Unfortunately we didn't book the tickets online before going there and we had to choose a plan B (which was awsome anyway): the Slaughterhouse at Greater Nevada Field. Same concept, but close environment.



Gracias
RispondiEliminasta fissa per gli italiani c'è anche qui, non capisco😂
RispondiEliminaThat's the recommended rate of sugar of a whole year 😬😬😬
RispondiEliminaOMG fried ravioli?????? It shouldn't even be legal!!
RispondiElimina